Saturday, March 22, 2014

Hello!

Welcome to my blog! Here I will share my writings and any interesting tidbits I find. This is a political page aimed at liberals and progressives and/or Democrats. If you come here to troll, you will be summarily banned. I don't have time or patience for it. If you want to have a civil discussion, that's another matter. That is welcome. But you will not "change my mind" or my allegiances. I am dedicated to the dignity of each individual, each of whom has purpose and is entitled to the same freedoms laid out in our Constitution.

Much of my focus is on religion. I have been a Wiccan since I was 21 and a Pagan even before I knew what it was. So I am attuned to issues of religious freedom. This does not mean that one religion is placed above another or that any religion should influence law. I have studied and am knowledgeable about every major (and some minor) religions. I am also sympathetic to agnostics and atheists.

I also write about marijuana laws and its use. I am a medical marijuana patient and am adamant about its medicinal usage.

I also have many other interests. If it catches my attention I will write about women's issues, LGBT or just about anything. Including holidays and historical information on current issues.

If you like what I'm doing please spread the word. If you don't, move along and close the door quietly behind you. Blessed Be.

No comments:

Post a Comment